This blog is about Roof Restorations
Here we will outline the pros and cons about getting your roof restored
- Protects your roof from the harsh Australian weather.
- Prevents deterioration of the roof substrate.
- Prevents premature cracking of the pointing on a tiled roof.
- Prevents rust from starting on screws and roofing sheets.
- Enhances the look of your roof and the overall appearance of your home.
- Replacing the roof of your home can be really expensive compared to a Roof Restoration.
- Easier Maintenance
- In 10-12 years it will need to be redone.
- Will perform better and last longer if it is cleaned every year.